Friday 20 September 2013

Shooting Schedule


1.Performance narrative shooting in the Shed: 

1/10/13 - 3/10/13 (If required) 

2. Attenborough filming for Jess:

4/10/13

3. Attenborough filming for Paper Shop Dave:

7/10/13 


  • All three of the location settings are going to be filmed on separate days. This is because we want to try our best to prevent any filming confusion problems. Getting from location to location in the same day with instruments will be a hassle and one that we feel would be best if it didn't exist. Having a full day or two to record as much footage as we can from each narrative and location would mean a wider range of shots and footage to edit from.



  • Another point behind this decision is that it will prevent boredom from our little cast featuring in the music video. If they were to film their individual bit and get it done successfully, they would want to leave whilst other filming occurs.
     
- The main advantage of having an actual band behind playing in a music video is they can actually play the music whilst they are being filmed. This is just going to make it look more in synch when they are on the camera in the video. Acting isn't a problem or a requirement when the band can play the actual song and act as normal as they would if they normally practiced. With the song still being a newly released track, I had to wait a while for myself to actually learn the track. However, a tablature is the way in which I learn music because my music theory ability isn't very good meaning I have no confidence reading it. After a new song is released, it usually takes a while for the song to be tabbed up online for people to learn it. In this case with the Arctic Monkeys new album being a hit, so was the song 'Arabella'. It is already tabbed up so I have learnt and so has my band. This was an initial problem when we decided our track was going to be Arabella because it wasn't tabbed and we had no real idea of when it would be.

- I am the bass player and backing vocalist in my band 'Paper Shop Dave' so I have learnt the bass part, this is the tablature I found:
http://www.911tabs.com/link/?8342178

No comments:

Post a Comment